The Wesley logo comprises the dove, Cross and "Wesley Methodist Church”.
• Traditional Christian symbol for the Holy Spirit
• Descending dove and the tongues of red fire on its wing spreading out like wildfire signify passion, movement and outreach
• Bright red colour not only represents fire, but also the blood of Christ
• The smaller orange flame is a graphical representation of the “strangely warmed” experience that fueled the Methodist movement. In our modern context, it represents the glowing embers in our spirits that birth spiritual passion and vitality.
• Most prominent element of the logo – central and foreground positioning represents the centrality of Jesus Christ
• Borderless outline – the Cross permeates and overflows into the spaces without, symbolising the outflowing of the church into the world and the sending of witnesses for Jesus into the harvest field.
• The font used is ‘Avant Garde’
• Modern and contemporary feel, representing vitality and progressiveness