Serving God in Wesley Methodist Church
The Church has various vacancies open for members and friends to serve in His Community
here in Wesley. We are praying for committed Christians who feel that they can contribute
to growing God’s kingdom through the various positions in our ministries and to provide
administrative and coordination support to our Pastors and Pastoral Team members. If
you have a gift and passion for administration and service, we ask that you prayerfully
consider joining our Administry Team as Programme Coordinators /
• Flair for administrative work, including database management, events co-ordination,
requisitions, logistics planning and preparations.
• Strong with MS Office, especially Powerpoint, Excel and Word. It will be an asset if you are
comfortable with numbers and experience in monitoring budgets and expenditure.
• Have eye for details, meticulous, systematic, great follow up skills, savvy with process flow,
documentation including minutes taking.
• Clear communication skills – both spoken and written.
• Able to commit to working on weekends, especially Sundays and during event/service days
including public holiday.
• Have at least two years of working experience, and looking forward to serve and grow in Wesley
Methodist Church, in skills and in your spiritual walk.
Wesley Counselling Services
Full Time Counsellor
As our full-time counsellor, you journey with the clients through their problems and challenging circumstances. You help by providing a safe, confidential and encouraging environment through listening, empathy, patience and respect. Through this, you empower them to make their own decisions.
You provide couple and individual counselling in areas of marriage, career and mental health issues. You are also required to develop content for counselling-focused training workshops and group therapy. In addition, you will be providing clinical supervision and case consultation for para counsellors.
Besides your clinical work, you are part of the leadership team overseeing the administration of the department that includes long term planning and operational matters.
• Master in Counselling / Social Work or equivalent
• At least 5 years of counselling experience in a full time and professional capacity
• At least 5 years of clinical supervision experience
• Qualifications in Family/Systemic approaches
• Registered counsellor with SAC, SASW or equivalent
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Proven track record in leading teams from initiating to completion of projects
• Strong IT skills
• Experience in career guidance and conducting personality tests such as MMPI and 16PF will be an advantage
expected salary and availability. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates
will be contacted.