Page 1 of 2
POLICY FOR THE BOOKING AND USING OF ROOMS
- Rooms will only be allocated to Methodist Committees, Church Committees, Organisations, Ministries, and members (to hold bible study groups). All other bookings must be approved by the Pastor-in-charge/Director of Administration and will be subjected to changes.
- All unauthorized commitments on facilities will not be entertained.
- The allocation of rooms will be made by the secretary i/c property and confirmed by the Facilities Officer.
- Respective groups using the rooms will be responsible for the arrangement of chairs and/or tables as required.
- Rooms are to be left neat and clean. Lights and air-condition (except basement rooms) are to be turned off and doors to be locked when leaving.
- Rooms are to be vacated by 10 pm, except on Saturdays (by 7 pm).
- No cooked food is allowed in rooms unless prior permission has been sought.
- The church will be closed on Public Holidays.
- No booking of wedding rehearsals on Saturdays. Sundays and Public Holidays and between 5 pm and 6:45 pm in the evenings.
- No booking of wedding rehearsals on Wednesdays after 5 pm.
- Next >>