WEDDINGS AT WESLEY METHODIST CHURCH SANCTUARY
Wedding Guidelines & Form Download
Please read the Solemnization/Blessing of Marriage guidelines before submitting the Wedding Application Form and Wedding Buffet Reception Form.
- The usage of the sanctuary is only for members of Wesley Methodist Church.
- Both the bride and groom must be Christians
- Weddings conducted by Wesley Pastors, either the bride or the groom must be a member of Wesley Methodist Church, Singapore.
- Couples must complete the Marriage Preparation Class (MPC) before their wedding date.
MPC link : https://www.wesleymc.org/wesley/family-life/marriage-preparation.
- Couples to submit Wedding Application form at least 9 months before the date of the wedding. Please attached MPC certificate of completion or MPC registration receipt to the Wedding Application form.
- Couples who have not attended the MPC is advised to register for the MPC before submitting the Wedding Application form, as incomplete application will not be processed.
- Couples going for Blessing of Marriage (couples who had registered their marriage) must attach a copy of their Certificate of Marriage to the Wedding Application form.
- Confirmation of Wedding booking date are subject to approval by PICO overseeing Weddings.
- Weddings are held only on Saturdays. Time Slot : 10.00am or 2.00pm.
- Couples will have one or more sessions with their Officiating Pastor before the wedding date.
- Wedding rehearsal will be scheduled on the same week of the wedding date.
- Process of Wedding application will take approximately three to four weeks. All booking will be processed on a first-come-first-serve basis upon church office receiving the hardcopy of the Wedding Application form together with MPC certificate or registration receipt. You may collect the application form from and submit to the Church Info Counter.