PASTORAL CARE MINISTRY
Pastoral Care Ministry at Wesley is involved in:
- Bereavements through spiritual and emotional support, as well as wake, funeral and memorial services
- Ministering to the sick in hospital
- Serving Holy Communion and offering support for those who are homebound
- Home blessings
- Training/courses to support and equip worshippers in the ministry of care.
- Support groups such as Wesley Breast Cancer Support Group & Heart Singles’ Support Group
- Spiritual Healing & Wholeness modules which provide encouragement, counsel and relational support to participants.
Check our Programmes page for the next pastoral care course.
When you need help (e.g. bereavements or request for hospital visits), please call the Pastoral Care Ministry at 6837-8612.