New classes forming in 2018
Wednesday Group: 7.30 - 9.30pm commencing 28 Feb 2018*
Thursday Group: 10.30am - 12.30pm commencing 1 Mar 2018*
Saturday Group: 9.30 - 11.30am commencing 3 Mar 2018*
*Session 1 or Orientation is compulsory for all participants
Cost: $22.00 (Participant’s book and materials)
Venue: Plaza Prayer Room
Register at the CIC registration booth in the Atrium today.
You may also register at the Info Counter or via this link
For more information, call Felicia Ong at 6837 9212 or email
Please note that this course is not suitable for new Christians.
Companions in Christ is:
• A small group of people committed to deepening their relationship with God.
• Made up of individuals who study each day about prayer, scripture, and
discernment, and who keep a personal journal of their learnings and questions.
• A small group of people that meets weekly to support one another, share
about what God is revealing in their reflections, and open themselves to
exploring on a deeper level the theme of the week.
• Made up of individuals who know that daily spiritual disciplines and weekly
meetings offer a good balance and provide holy ground for growing in faith.
The CIC journey comprises 28 sessions over nine months (with short breaks in-between):
1. Orientation (1 week)
2. Embracing the Journey: The Way of Christ (5 weeks)
3. Feeding on the Word: The Mind of Christ (5 weeks)
4. Deepening Our Prayer: The Heart of Christ (6 weeks)
5. Responding to Our Call: The Work of Christ (5 weeks)
6. Exploring Spiritual Guidance: The Spirit of Christ (5 weeks)
7. Closing Retreat: Developing a Rule of Life (Final week)
If you wish to develop your daily disciplines and long for a small group of people
with whom to share the journey of faith, then come, be part of Companions in
Christ. Over 28 sessions, you will journey together in a community and be enriched,
challenged, and loved.
We promise that Companions in Christ will make a difference in your life!