WHEN: Saturday, 12 January 2019 (9.00am – 5.00pm)
WHERE: Wesley Methodist Church, Level 2 Hall
WHY: Singapore is indeed blessed to remain untouched by the recent spate of natural and man-made disasters that have occurred in the region. We, in turn, as Christians can learn to bless our neighbours in their time of need with the skills and knowledge needed for Crisis Relief Work as well as prepare ourselves to be able to respond to any disaster effectively under a Church-based Crisis Relief Ministry.
WHAT: Come join us as we learn some skills needed in carrying out church-based disaster relief work.
COURSE TOPICS IN MODULE 1 INCLUDE:
- Crisis & Disaster: An Overview
- Biblical Perspective & Church Response to Crises & Disasters
- What is Relief Work?
- Core Values
- Team Formation & Deployment
- Accountability, Budgeting and Accounting
WHO: This course is for you if you:
- Are already involved in Crisis Relief
- Have an interest in getting involved in Crisis Relief
- Are church pastors and leaders who want to have a better insight into church-based Crisis Relief operations
COURSE FEE: Free-of-charge (Free two tea-breaks, lunch on your own)
NO OF PLACES AVAILABLE: 50
Interested participants can sign up at the Info Counter or register online at https://tinyurl.com/jan2019crt or scan your QR code here.