So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate. – Matthew 19: 6 (NIV)
Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. – Ephesians 5: 24 (NIV)
- The usage of the sanctuary is only for members of Wesley Methodist Church, either the bride or the groom must be a member of Wesley Methodist Church, Singapore.
- Both the bride and groom must be Christian.
- Submission of Wedding Application form - couple to give Prior Notice Period of at least 9 months before Solemnisation date.
- Couple must complete Marriage Preparation Course (MPC) before Solemnisation date.
- Wedding to be conducted by Wesley Pastor. The Church may consider wedding conducted by other Methodist Pastors.
- Wedding shall be held only on Saturday.
- The time slots for Weddings are: 10.00am to 12noon or 2.00pm to 4pm.
- Couple will have one or more couple sessions with their Officiating Pastor; and a briefing session with the Ministry Coordinator of Wedding.
- A Wedding rehearsal will be scheduled in the same week of the wedding date.
- It takes approximately 3-4 weeks to process wedding application form.
- All applications will be processed on a first-come-first-serve basis, upon the church office receiving the official hardcopy of the Wedding application form and relevant documents. Incomplete application will not be processed.
- You may submit the Wedding application form via the Info Counter or the Church Office.
- Solemnisation & Blessing of Marriage Guidelines
- Wedding Application Form
- Wedding Buffet Reception Form
Updated on 6 Oct 2020
The course offers couples the opportunity to explore their readiness for marriage and aims to prepare them for Christian marriage. Topics covered include:
For better experiential learning and group participation, the course offers topical sharing by speakers followed by small group discussion.
Marriage Preparation Class 1/2021
Please take note:
To register: https://wesley.sg/flm-mpc