And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. – Ephesians 6: 18 (NIV)Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. - 1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18 (NIV)
In view of the worsening Covid-19 pandemic, let your Church pray alongside you. As your loved ones return from overseas do pen your prayer needs to the Prayer Ministry @ this link, and allow Intercessors to pray for and with you. For returning overseas students this can be a very difficult time. Let us know your concerns so that we can lift them up to the Lord together with you. Information will be filtered, to maintain confidentiality before The Prayer Ministry forwards your prayer request to WMC’s Prayer Ministry intercessors.
Our Core Values
- Prayer expresses our total reliance on God and our trust that He will supply all our needs as it invites God to move and transform people/things in a supernatural way.
- Fasting, with prayer, heightens the effectiveness of the intercession ministry.
- Holiness should be a way of life in every member of the prayer ministry.
- Listening and submitting to one another in love is important process. If there is a disagreement, the team leader will make the final decision.
- Prayer member should have a relationship with each other in the prayer community.
- We need to constantly multiplying the number of like-minded intercessors in our community, to enable the prayer ministry to stay strong and healthy.
- Celebration, Community, Service and Spiritual Growth are vital elements in our prayer meetings.