- Life Rules
- Boundaries: When to say yes, How to say No to Take Control of Your Life
- Love as Jesus Loved: Transformed Relationships
- Sacred Parenting: How Raising Children Shapes our Souls
- The Courageous Bible Study: Honor Begins at Home
By Andy Stanley
In kindergarten, ignoring the rules was a blast – especially if you could get away with it. But as adults, we understand that rules are for our protection…and that if we break God’s rules, we cause heartache and broken relationships.
In this six-part DVD, Andy Stanley clearly explains God’s basic set of life rules, which when lived, hold the power to improve your current relationships and mend hurting ones.
6 DVD Sessions:
- Rules of Engagement
- Free to Forgive
- The Act of Acceptance
- It’s Your Serve
- The Courage to Encourage
- I Submit
Boundaries: When to say yes, How to say No to Take Control of Your Life
By Dr Henry Cloud & Dr John Townsend
Do you have trouble saying no? Can I set limits and still be a loving person? What if someone is upset or hurt by my boundaries? Aren't boundaries selfish? Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider setting boundaries?
Having clear boundaries is essential to a healthy, balanced lifestyle. A boundary is a personal property line that marks those things for which we are responsible. In other words, boundaries define who we are and who we are not.
In this 9 sessions DVD study we learn to cultivate the habit of setting and maintaining healthy boundaries that provide the framework for rich, productive relationships.
Love as Jesus Loved: Transformed Relationships
By Bill Hull
Have you set limits on who you love? The love that flows from your life is a reflection of your Christ-like character. But what does that look like? By cultivating trust in your relationships, practicing the character of humility, submitting yourself to God, and journeying together in brokenness you can learn to love as Jesus loved. In this 6 sessions DVD study, we learn how to commit to the pattern of life modelled by Christ.
6 DVD Sessions:
- Power of Intention
Sacred Parenting: How Raising Children Shapes our Souls
By Gary Chapman
This book shares of how raising children transforms the parents’ relationship with God. It affirms the spiritual value of being a parent, showing the holy potential of the parent-child relationship.
While it is not a bible study guide, each chapter includes scriptural passages and stories by other parents on how they handled the challenges and difficulties of being a parent. A 231-page paperback. Relatively light reading, possible to complete 2 chapters at one time.
- The hardest hurt of all (How raising children teaches us to value character and service over comfort)
- The Gold behind the Guilt (How raising children teaches us to deal with guilt)
- Seizing Heaven (How raising children teaches us to listen to God)
- Joy! (How raising children helps us embrace God’s joy)
- Vicious Vulnerability (How parenting confronts cowardice and builds courage)
- Burning Love (How raising children teaches us to handle anger)
- The Glory behind the Grime (How raising children teaches us to look beyond glamour and into glory)
- Walking on the wild side of parenting: The gift of extremely demanding children (How raising kids teaches patience, long-suffering, and perseverance)
- A very boring chapter in the bible (that can change your life forever) (How raising children teaches us what really matters in life)
- Xerox R Us (How raising children encourages us to improve our character)
- Sacrifice (How raising children teaches us to sacrifice)
- Leaving (How parenting teaches us to handle control and fear by leading us to trust and hope)
The Courageous Bible Study: Honor Begins at Home
By Michael Catt, Stephen Kendrick, Alex Kendrick
God’s Word calls us to be strong and courageous for the sake of our faith and our families. This walk starts first at home. Through inspiring movie clips and insightful activities, Honor Begins at Home provides a challenging small-group Bible study experience to help parents prepare to leave a strong legacy of faithfulness for their children and generations to come.
8 DVD Sessions:
- Grasp your roles and responsibilities
- Embrace your identity in Christ
- Redeem your personal history
- Walk in renewed integrity
- Serve and protect your family
- Win and bless the hearts of your children
- Leave a godly legacy
- Be strengthened with accountability